Where can I find a cab fairing with lights? (like the zimmer trucks)


Featured Build Threads

sauceman

5+ Year Member

Joined
Aug 16, 2020
Messages
32
Points
601
City
canada
Vehicle Year
1992
Engine
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Hello! I have been searching high and low for a Zimmer EZ-RIDER cab fairing. I found one in West Virginia but the shipping costs were way to expensive to get it to Canada. Just wondering if anyone in Canada has one of these and wants to sell it?
 

Attachments

  • Where can I find a cab fairing with lights? (like the zimmer trucks)
    z1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 217
  • Where can I find a cab fairing with lights? (like the zimmer trucks)
    z2.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 348
  • Where can I find a cab fairing with lights? (like the zimmer trucks)
    z3.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 222

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Latest posts

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top