PetroleumJunkie412
Back from Dirtman's Basement
⭐Supporting Member
TRS Event Participant
TRS 20th Anniversary
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2018
- Messages
- 8,964
- Points
- 601
- City
- Gotham
- State - Country
- PA - USA
- Vehicle Year
- 1988
- Transmission
- Manual
- My credo
- Let's see Paul Allen's Ranger.
This is what I'm in for (again) tomorrow.Had the same thing happen to me. Looking back on it, I think I had my head tilted so I could see around the face shield. I had safety glasses on too but the piece bounced off my cheek, then off the inside of the lens, and into my eye. Probably was slowed down enough by the ricochets that it was just lightly embedded. Still freaky watching the doc bring a needle up to my eye. Not something I want to experience again. I bought a bunch of shields to replace the dirty ones as needed. Knock on wood...
Sucks, but not my first rodeo.
I have no idea how it got around the face shield and glasses. I hit a spot when descaling the shock towers that sort of... 'sploded.
I really hate the coilover mod.

