What brand of hand tools do you prefer?


Featured Build Threads

My socket drawer looks kinda like that but after a while I gave up and ran out of room so it got kinda jumbled... I don't have enough drawers to have more socket drawers although the one under it just has a roll of Husky ratcheting wrenches and a 24" adjustable wrench... should probably put the sockets on sticks in there to save room... my ratchet drawer has too many extensions and torque wrenches to be that organized, there's just a pile for 1/2" drive, 3/8" drive and 1/4" drive... then the long stuff and other stuff shoved where made the most sense...

For whatever reason I have a soft spot for Proto and Challenger tools too, they seem nicer in the hand sometimes...

Not sure how you haven't ran into project farm before, he does some good tests...
 
I bought a metal Husky portable tool box; not a chest, just a box. It's full of my duplicate sockets because I can't get rid of them myself either. But at least this keeps my primary tool box cleaner. Except the box doesn't feel so portable anymore...😅
 
Not a bad idea, I do have a "top chest" type box I should just stick on a furniture dolly and throw duplicates in... you know the type of box you find at an estate sale for $5 and just can't say no to...
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Latest posts

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top