85_Ranger4x4
Wallers in rivers
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS Event Staff
💻 TRS Socials
Article Contributor
TRS Event Participant
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
OTOTM Winner
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2007
- Messages
- 37,473
- Points
- 2,001
- City
- Frankfort
- State - Country
- IA- USA
- Vehicle Year
- 1985
- Engine
- 5.0L
- Transmission
- Manual
Finally circled back to getting the snaps put on. Pulled it apart, and chunked out the strips so the button snaps wouldn't interfere with the camper canvas clips.

That view tho...

And now the snaps are on all the way around the camper.

Now I just need to pop it up and see how I did keeping the trackways in place for the clips and get it outfitted for a big camping trip this weekend.

That view tho...

And now the snaps are on all the way around the camper.

Now I just need to pop it up and see how I did keeping the trackways in place for the clips and get it outfitted for a big camping trip this weekend.

