New Holley 2 barrel TBI


Featured Build Threads

benhojnowski

5+ Year Member

Joined
Feb 9, 2017
Messages
28
Points
601
City
Detroit MI Area
Vehicle Year
1983
Transmission
Automatic
Has anybody seen the new Holley Sniper system? Its a 2 barrel plug and play TBI. It self learns and would be perfect for all the 2.8 and 2.9L's out there. I am running the 4 barrel Sniper on my 351w swap but thought you all should know about this new system. They have a version that comes with the fuel system also. Includes inline fuel pump and filters. I wish they would have made it sooner. I would have kept the 2.8 and added this sucker in place of the Holley 250cfm 2 barrel I had. Would have been nice to have a fully adjustable fuel system.https://www.holley.com/products/fuel_systems/fuel_injection/sniper_efi/sniper_2300_2bbl/parts/550-849
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top