Joined from SE Florida


Featured Build Threads

Derf_the_Mule

10+ Year Member

Joined
Dec 9, 2014
Messages
60
Points
1,601
City
SouthWest Florida
Vehicle Year
2007
Transmission
Automatic
I've been using the information from the forum for some time now to troubleshoot my 1998 Ranger XLT 4.0L that I'm selling after 9 years and my new acquisition 2007 Ranger Sport 3.0L. I have found some very useful information and troubleshooting methods. I decided to join to post some of my experiences and possibly pick some more experienced brains.

I am in Southwest Florida.

I have or do own 3 Rangers, '86 4-banger Sold to parents - still runs, '98 XLT w/ collision damaged but runs better than my new one, 2007 Sport 3.0L money pit with gremlins.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to the station. Where do you live in fl. I'm from vero beach but I moved to il 7 years ago
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top