Installing a c on my ninety six ranger that came stock without from donor 97 ranger


Featured Build Threads

Dtrane109


ASE Certified Tech
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
1
Points
1
City
Amarillo
State - Country
TX - USA
Other
1969 f250 ranger
Vehicle Year
1996
Vehicle
Ford Ranger
Engine
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
Total Lift
0
Total Drop
0
My ninety six ranger came stock with no ac but has has abs, and my harness not have the connectors needed on the box,

I have a donor 97 that I've taken the entire AC. System out of and the harness, but this truck does not have abs from what I can tell. Will the harness plug and play from the 97 into my 96 and should it be a nice quick install?As long as I have the engine harness and the alternator harness
 

Attachments

  • Installing a c on my ninety six ranger that came stock without from donor 97 ranger
    Snapchat-1463126700.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 37

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top