I want to lift my ‘86 2wd w/ Manual Steering HELP


Featured Build Threads

GavinHimebauch

5+ Year Member

Joined
Mar 24, 2018
Messages
2
Points
501
Vehicle Year
1986
Transmission
Manual
So here’s my dilemma. I own a 1986 Ford Ranger with the 2.3l and 5spd manual. I want to put a cheapo rough country lift for aesthetic purposes and maybe do some beach cruising. However, my truck has manual steering which RC says will not work with their kit because P/S and M/S have different pitman arms. RC also says they do not make a pitman arm and don’t know anybody who does. Can I make this kit work? If so how? If not what are my options? I’m looking at a 4inch lift. I don’t want to do a body lift either.
Thank you in advance
Best regards
Gavin Himebauch
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top