dumb problem


Featured Build Threads

tdog 420

10+ Year Member

Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Messages
1
Points
1,501
Vehicle Year
2002
Transmission
Manual
First of all I have a 02 ranger 4x4 with a 4.0 motor and a manual transmission.
I am trying to remove the transmission on my ranger, I have all the bolts and everything out, I have pulled my shifter off and followed every step in the Chilton manual pulling drive lines transfer case ect. It seems to be getting stuck on the shifter tho, the whole unit wiggles like a loose tooth, only it is held up by something around the shifter, I have a feeling that it is something dumb that I have overlooked, any help would be great, thx
 
Check the transfer case shifter, it gave me problems when I pulled mine. And if the trans shifter is all the way off it shouldn't give you problems.

Sent from road while ignoring traffic
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Latest posts

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top