Crashed and bent the front part of the chassis. Now what?


Featured Build Threads

mankray

10+ Year Member

Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
4
Points
1,501
Vehicle Year
1985
Transmission
Automatic
I mucked up the whole front end. I need a body and possibly a chassis. I haven't been under and measured to see if it's still straight. Regardless, the supports for the body at the radiator can no longer attach to the chassis due to the ends being bent.

What do I do?

I'm thinking, because the engine and tranny are still in great condition, that I'll find another BII that doesn't run and switch my drivetrain over. If I do this? What do I need to keep an eye out for in terms of compatibility? i.e. motor mounts and such.

It's my only vehicle and I need to be on the road. Any ideas are appreciated!
 
It's my only vehicle and I need to be on the road. Any ideas are appreciated!

If this is the most important part, go buy something that runs and keep the truck as a project.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Latest posts

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top