Clutch inspection cover


Featured Build Threads

leseman1

15+ Year Member

U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
17
Points
3,101
City
Washington
State - Country
N/A
Vehicle Year
2001
Vehicle
Ford Explorer
Drive
4WD
Engine
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Total Lift
5"
Tire Size
40
In the next few weeks i will be swapping the 2.9 in my B2 for a 302. I have searched and read most swap threads on here. I've got a ZF-5 for a transmission to put behind this motor but i can not find the inspection plate/dust cover anywhere. I've checked online and through local junkyards but trucks with these tranny's are hard to find. Does anybody know where else they are sold or if a 4 speed inspection cover will work?
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top