Bob's Garage and my new to me shop truck


Featured Build Threads

BobsGarage

10+ Year Member

Joined
Sep 17, 2014
Messages
1
Points
1,501
City
Oak Park,MI
Vehicle Year
1994
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Build them the way YOU want! You have to drive it!
I am Bob and I run Bob's Garage in Oak Park, MI. Oak Park is a close suburb of Detroit. I am retired [that is a clue to my age] but still very active with my classic cars in the metro Detroit area. I have been involved in cars for a handful of decades and Bob's Garage is primarily an automotive consulting entity.

I recently acquired this 94 Ranger to use as a shop truck. It has some issues but I actually like it. It is a red 94 Ranger XLT Club cab with a 4.0 auto. I plan on cleaning it up and to be present at the major car cruises we have here.

My site is Bob's Garage and I can be reached there easily. Check it out when you get a chance.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top