302 swap in 87 ranger. Need help fast in the middle of dropping the motor in!!!!


Featured Build Threads

BADASS87

10+ Year Member

Joined
Apr 3, 2011
Messages
5
Points
1,501
City
Rawlins,WY
Vehicle Year
1987
Transmission
Manual
Ok so I'm using the oringinal 5speed tranny with the adaptor plate and a removable bellhousing. Wear can I get a clutch slave cylinder and mounting brackett. or should I use the McLeod Throwout Bearings 1400-74. Will that even work??? Who out there has done a swap like this a can help. Fustrated on what to do. Thanks
 
Welcome first of all! I know of very few that have kept the stock 5-speed. See you're 4x4 so most have just gone to the F-150 trans set-up. Hope some one jumps in with more constructive comments, best I can suggest.
Dave
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top