302 how big can i stroke it


Featured Build Threads

The guy's name is "thunderuncle" and the thread title is "how big can i stroke it" and yall ain't crackin a single joke?

...what has happened to this place?

Sad!
 
I doubt the ac will fit with a 351?

I say this because while you can get by with no ac in florida you might as well already be in hell:pissedoff:
I put a 351 into my 93 Ranger because I had a complete engine, I rebuilt it, converted it to Carb and Duraspark and it works fine. My truck was a former drag truck and had no heater box so I installed a Vintage Air street rod kit. It works fine except on cool rainy days because it has no outside air intake and the windshield is hard to keep clear.
302 how big can i stroke it
 
yeah.....point taken....valid
 
I've read that the rod angle in a 347 is enough to cause piston scuff and shorten engine life, I'd build a 331(.030" overbore, 3.25" stroke) unless the budget allowed for a Ford Performance block that could handle a bigger bore.
 
The guy's name is "thunderuncle" and the thread title is "how big can i stroke it" and yall ain't crackin a single joke?

...what has happened to this place?

Sad!
I thought about it, but the coffee isn’t doing enough to help matters today :secret:
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top