• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Why There's No Rangers

Eddo Rogue

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger 4x4
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
OHV
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
skyjacker front leveling kit
Tire Size
31-10.50R15
My credo
Crossed threads are tight threads.
Haha. I'm a boomer. Still have a 98 Ranger I've had 26 years, headed for 195,000 miles. Still have a 2004 LIGHTNING I've owned 15 years with 76,000 miles. Still have three bad-ass motorcycles, one of which I just got a set of custom rearset foot controls for. Yeah, moving my feet up and back for a more sporty riding position. 2008 Suzuki B-King, which is a Hayabusa in a different style. Also a 2021 Honda CBR600RR and a 2006 Suzuki M1800R Intruder.

Some boomer huh!
I started looking at B Kings after seeing yours posted awhile back. That and the M109 will be or already are collector bikes. I've had a secret crush on the M109 ever since a lunatic on one kept up with my literbike.

My 20 something cousin just got into bikes, I started him off on a DRZ400 and now he rides a 2012 CBR600....which gets a lot of attention! Maybe because its very red lol.

Eddo Rogue

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger 4x4
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
OHV
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
skyjacker front leveling kit
Tire Size
31-10.50R15
My credo
Crossed threads are tight threads.
Im 43 and have been a gearhead since high school...I find Scotty Kilmer super annoying. He is one of "those guys": a know it all that knows everything is junk unless its a Camry or Corolla w/ 300k miles on it that was bought under $1k. Also he is very long winded...

Its my pet peeve when someone says "I've been doing this for ___ years...." as if that means they weren't doing it wrong the whole time. Also years doesn't equate to experience...are they talking about 8 hour days of years? I can say I been building engines for 20 years...but in reality not often, or very many. I never say how long I've been doing, but how many I've done. Building engines for 10 years doesn't say as much as having built 10 engines. Anyways that's my rant about the how long they been doing this card.

cbxer55

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I started looking at B Kings after seeing yours posted awhile back. That and the M109 will be or already are collector bikes. I've had a secret crush on the M109 ever since a lunatic on one kept up with my literbike.

My 20 something cousin just got into bikes, I started him off on a DRZ400 and now he rides a 2012 CBR600....which gets a lot of attention! Maybe because its very red lol.
Suzuki still makes the M109R, so it being a collectors item is questionable. The B-King was available everywhere from 07 to 14. Except the U.S., where it was only available in 2008. So yeha, very unique motorcycle. It's essentially a Hayabusa in drag. Same engine, different style.

01010005.JPG

01010006.JPG

IMG_3936.jpg

IMG_3938.jpg

01010008.JPG

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals