• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

What to get at Best Buy?

BOSS302Man

Reaction score
Engine Size
4.0 overhead x
I'm a big fan of iTunes. I buy the songs I like/want. I don't listen to whole albums either, so I buy the one or two songs I like at .99 cents each. I don't steal music, or anything else. I doubt you guys would like if someone took something small out of your truck that seems like it's not important. Stealing is stealing.

Shoeboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chrysler
Engine Size
2.4L
Transmission
Manual
One of my best friends is an actor (he's been if a few movies, anyone remember Passiondale(sp?)?). He's starting out, and he's not even a mention in the credits, but everyone has to start somewhere. He's working hard and making shit all. Another friend of mine is in a small bad that has done some touring with other smaller bands, all thier cd's is where they make thier money from, and they're starving basically. I have been playing around on Limewire at a friends place, and typed this bands name in, and I basically pulled the entire cd off it. I know these guys, and I know how they live, CD sales are basically whats keeping them going from paycheck to paycheck. I have well over 150 CD's and none of them are burned, and none of them are copied, the only music I have on my computer are prerelease demo's that they send me, and whatever I have recorded onto my computer from CD. A lot of my music is from small bands that no one have ever heard of. Bands that I really like, and if people just download thier music then the band's can survive and they go under. Does anyone remember Sublime? In thier first year in the mainstream, they only took home about $20 000 each after all was said and done, after recording costs, renting costs, travel costs. (I dont' like them) but they put a lot of hard work into thier music and they basically got paid the same as if they were flipping burgers at burger king. Not everyone who is famous is rich, just because a musician is big, doesn't mean they bring in the big money.

When my friend was in the movie passiondale, they made him pay is training, after he got paid and everything after about 6 weeks on the set, he made about $100 after everything. Thats six weeks of unemployment for $100, in hopes that it gets his name out there and he can work up to bigger and better. In the future, downloading movies may kill his career because of budget cuts because of lost profits to the main company.

Woods-Rider

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
im not even gonna touch the music thing. maglite huh? good idea, ill check that out.

kunar

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
5.8l
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
wireless keyboard/mouse set...mine was $30 at office depot and i like it, i would imagine best buy would have something similar. other than that, i would just sit on it. it wont hurt to hang on to it, then when you need it you will be happy you had it. the maglite sounds cool too though

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals