• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

The gun thread...

Maverick

FoMoCo MoFo
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
I'll play. Here's a few from my collection.

Here's my Walther P22 with a Viridian laser sight (the most impressive laser I've ever seen).

Ruger MK II, my favorite .22 pistol. This gun had over 30,000 rounds put through before something wore out... the firing pin.

Remington Sportsmaster 512X with a Bushnell 3X9. Still filthy from my last camping trip.

Marlin 60SS with Tasco ProPoint.

S&W 642.

fordrngr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
How do you like that P22? I almost bought one the other day when I was at the gun shop.

Maverick

FoMoCo MoFo
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
It's a fun little gun. I had a problem with it within the first few months of owning it and sent it back. They fixed it for no charge and I have since had no problems with it. It is rather picky on ammuntion though. Mine seems to like Remington Golds or the Federal bulk ammo. Honestly though, for about another bill you can have a much better firearm. Such a Ruger Mk III. It's just a newer version of the Mk II that I own. It's a damn reliable gun and quite accurate too. If I get 30,000 rounds through that P22 without any major malfunctions I would be very suprised.

Mac

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I think I found my next gun, said to be very handy for doing fences and a lot of construction work around the house. Wish I had thought about it before.
Time for some fun, don't all get so damn serious about life.
Dave
This is said to have the capability to shoot 200 16 penny nails at a range of 200 yards but they have run out of them due to the large demand for them.

skippy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l durasparked rice killer
Transmission
Manual

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual
no pics but i have a .30 carbine semi auto 15 round clip normal deer rifile cause it is nice and light .357 6 shot revolver. .44 mag and a 12 gauge for turkey hunting

I've always been fond of the little M1, and would like to get a newer manufactured one (IAI and Auto Ordinance in particular) for a shooter. Collecting original war relics is great, but I keep mine off the shooting range as much as possible...though sometimes I fail to do so.

Assuming you're talking about an M1 Carbine being your deer rifle, what's the manufacturer? I was just wondering what you have, if it's a newer or older one, and what you like and disslike about it. Plus, how has it been for a deer rifle? I haven't heard of but a rare few who use them as deer rifles, it'd be interesting to hear how it does.
________
Ipad Guides

Last edited:

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual
Well, since nobody else seems to have anything else to post, and I don't have any of my other firearms with me at the moment, I'll post these...

Paintball guns are welcome too.
________
BarbiDollxx

Last edited:

stockfornow

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I've always been fond of the little M1, and would like to get a newer manufactured one (IAI and Auto Ordinance in particular) for a shooter. Collecting original war relics is great, but I keep mine off the shooting range as much as possible...though sometimes I fail to do so.

Assuming you're talking about an M1 Carbine being your deer rifle, what's the manufacturer? I was just wondering what you have, if it's a newer or older one, and what you like and disslike about it. Plus, how has it been for a deer rifle? I haven't heard of but a rare few who use them as deer rifles, it'd be interesting to hear how it does.
well the main reason i like it is because like i said it is light. As far as actually killing a deer i haven't had a chance to but my dad got a couple with it. Started out with a open sight on it but put a red dot scope on it last year once i get to my parents house i will post a pic. I am sure it is an older one because it has what looks like a mount for a bayont.

BLOODBANE

V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORDFORD
Engine Size
347, 4.oh
Transmission
Automatic
I just added 2 more to my arsenal.....

The top is a Russian made AK-47(5.56x45/.223 Remmington) the bottom one is a 2008, Marlin 1895XLR 45/70, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation banquet rifle I won on 11-15. It will never get shot as there were only 450 made(mine is 413). The AK is a sweet shooter but it dings up the shell casing when it ejects them. I have a collapsible stock ordered for my AR, and when that comes in I will have a little work done on the AK......

Sunk

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.5 Eco
Transmission
Automatic

I have one of these, haha. I've only ever fired one real gun, and it looks just like it. Minus the orange tip :icon_rofl:

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual
the bottom one is a 2008, Marlin 1895XLR 45/70, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation banquet rifle I won on 11-15. It will never get shot as there were only 450 made(mine is 413).
:shok:

What a sweet rifle, and what an awesome way to get it. I love Marlin levers. I never cared for Winchester levers a whole lot. Yours is very cool and very unique!
________
Michigan dispensaries

Last edited:

Hahnsb2

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
88-95
Make / Model
Ford-Dodge
Engine Size
4.0-5.2 Turbo
Transmission
Manual
Bloodbane, Is that not a Saiga? I've been considering one in 223...

We should go shooting sometime Sunk. We had a small B2.org shooting get together at Brian's house last weekend and it was pretty fun.

Last edited:

BLOODBANE

V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORDFORD
Engine Size
347, 4.oh
Transmission
Automatic
Yep it is. If you can get one do it, they are becoming hard to come by(suppliers are behind)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

TexasDuck66
July Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

25th Anniversary Merch

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals