• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Thanks

Spencer Elder

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 V6
Transmission
Manual
Well I just wanted all you guys on here thanks for giving me the insperation to rebuild my truck and get 1-1 with it the truck belonged to my hunting buddy who passed away a few years ago on his long ride with is new road bike had a heart attack while on it and went down a enbankment and later died... so this truck has a lot of value others wouldn't think there'd be any... i just repalced the rear-end from a 3SE73 to a open rear and then the front end with the same and trading out the transfer case and then putting in a new clutch and while im there im painting the frame with the spray on type truck-bed coating...
PLANS after i pay all my bills
Warn Hubs
15" rims from my buddy who is the army im gonna put 30 or 31's
put in a lock rite in the rear then the same in the front
and then a suspension lift probly aroung 2-5" inches not sure yet
2.5 exaust with flowmaster

I picked me up some stock seats for 100$ and going to completly clean my whole interior of the truck out i got a lot of future plans and stuff already done so i'll keep you guys updated and im gonna Sport the TRS window sticker and post pictures here soon of the finished RBV Thanks a ton TRS
Spencer

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals