• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Suspension UPGRADE

MoyaBros

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Bronco II XLT
Transmission
Automatic
Hi every one... new member to Bronco II Corral. I own a 1989 Bronco II XLT 4x4 2.9L Auto. vehicle is all stock with the exception of the wheel and tires (30x9.5x15). Well my B2 was running just fine untill someone crashed into me. The damage was bent wheel spindle front passenger fender and bumper. I had intended to replace just the spindle but it was not cheap @ the time when i was looking, but found a parting out B2 that matched mine(checked #on the ID tab) same gear ratio. I ended up buying the front axle TTB with sway bar and steering pump all for $50. The only difference it has is the auto locker mine is manual locks and long story short I lost both sets of bolts and hardware to mount the new one. After looking at all the post here I realized this is the best time to swap out bushings and suspension. Also forgot to mention that one of the rear leaf springs is bent so thus why looking for a new suspension. I found the RC 4" left (link below) that Im considering. The B2 is used occasionally around for just driving around but i mostly used it to go fishing and take the kids out for (light off roading) mostly to get to some rural fishing spots. Feel free to drop any advice or recommendations! Thank you and look forward to hearing from y'all.

Attachments

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals