• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Rear slider latch part number??

noahkenny

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
Anybody got a part number for a good rear sliding window latch?? Mine is broken on my 89 ranger. I found a ford part number in the tech section. F5TZ-1040860-A. Called my local ford dealership and quoted it at 50 bucks but he would sell it to me for 40 bucks.. WTF?? 40 bucks for a latch?? So I bought a dorman latch from there help series line part number 76989 for about 5 bucks and it broke about the 2nd time I used it. Not gonna pay ford 40 bucks but I would like to fix the window without glueing the damn thing shut. Its just a beat up ole everyday driver but I do have a rather nice stereo setup in it I would like to keep there. I am rather old for the stereo setup but i still like my tunes. Appreciate it fellas..

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals