• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

pinstripeing tape

emo666

Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1989 (2)
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Does anyone know if the tape used on the two tone bronco's to separate the colors are still available and where---it's a 3 line tape --don't want 3 different single tapes.

ZMan

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
MTOTM Winner
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Rangers
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
4/4, bagged
Most likely it is not. We rarely see vehicles that old come into the body shop I work for, one of my coworkers has a '97 F-250 thats 2 tone, he repainted it and had to duplicate the stripes with seperate strips of white and brown tape because the original tape was no longer available.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
I know that a graphic shop may be able to help you on that. I had a buddy just a few years back that had a auto wrap done to his 02 Wrangler (desert camouflage scheme) and then he had his son's BII done at the same shop. The graphic shop just got an image of the BII with the scheme he wanted and scanned it into their machine and applied it to the BII. It came out really nice. That was a birthday gift for the son. Great dad. If I remember the price was not too bad. Around $190 total. Check into that, Bro. I am sure you have a few of those graphic shops by you. I have one about 15 min. from here that does the auto wraps. I am getting my Ranger's tailgate and hood done this summer.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals