• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New Weekend Ride

gribly

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Honda
Engine Size
K20A3
Transmission
Manual
Nice, I like Suzuki motors, always have. I got a 25 year old 25hp suzuki twin cyl that'll still keep up with modern boats with more rated power, and the thing is down to 110psi per cyl! My dad got it the year I was born and it's gotten heavy use over the years, and it usually stays on a mooring in the salt water out front of our house. Says a lot for the brand, I think.

Musick17

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Suzuki has great powersport vehicles, but their cars are crap in my opinion

COPPERHEAD85

V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
NICE!

This will hopefully be my purchase this week or next. It got a headlight and tail light already so im adding a brake light and horn and mirror and then itll be street legal! im pumped.

Sweet looking Zuk!
Hope you get it soon.

mmz77

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1991, 1988
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Here is my 1998 Honda CR250R all polished up. It has V-force reeds, Full FMF Exhaust (Fatty, Powercore 2), Uni Air Filter, New Renthal Sprockets. Goes like a bat out of hell. Wish I could always keep it this clean though.

As you can see the 91' Ranger 2.3 5 Speed is in the background. It has been in the family for 20 years now and my younger brother currently drives it. It has 86K original miles.

BTW Copper that is a nice bike. I would take the chain off an re-lube it though as it looks like it is binding slightly. Other than that good acquisition!

Last edited:

det107

TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Any chance we will see the 'Great 83 XL600' you have been waiting for ? *koff* It's been 30 days *koff*-

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
I still have a few vintage rides left: 71 TM400, 74 MX360 and my 72 TS250
desert racer:

BeaterMan

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8, 4.6, 5.0
Transmission
Manual
Thats a super nice and clean yz you got yourself. I've always been more prone to yamaha until i reciently got a 2001 honda cr125 souped to hell FOR FREE :thefinger:, well not really free. I had to pay to fix a handfull of neglected stuff but that was all. Its actually my good friends but his gf wont let him ride so its now in my possesion actually gettin used as it should. I will always have a love for yammys tho. Nice bikes :icon_thumby:

COPPERHEAD85

V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Any chance we will see the 'Great 83 XL600' you have been waiting for ? *koff* It's been 30 days *koff*-
LOL....Its been 4 weeks and no smokes!

I have called the guy that owns it,he works on the railroad,but he wont call me back when he is in town.
I have the money in my wallet to take it off his hands,dont know what the deal is.
There is a 2000 XR 400 Honda and a DRZ 400 ZUK for sale thats pretty close if he doesnt call me pretty soon Iam going to jump on one of those.

Nice CR mm!

Love the Old TM 400 Stray.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals