• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Needing a good pair of arms

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
I need new windshield wiper arms for my 99 B-Series I have called all of my suppliers at work and did a couple of days searching online, But it seems that nobody has new arms.

Just wondering if anybody here can point me in the right direction.

Mazda

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Is the part where you attach the arm 3/8 or 1". If they are 3/8" you can use any wiper arm up to 1997/ I'm thinking they are 1' since you are having so much trouble finding them.

Edit.

LMC has them. Pretty pricey 34.99 a piece. Part number 50-8002/

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fr/full.aspx?Page=134

You do know that anything that isn't a "body" part. Front grill,headlights,taillights,sometimes doors and bumpers. Your truck is a RANGER. So you should look for parts under 99 Ford Ranger.

Also did a search on E-bay. A lot of used ones but also some new. Most have free shipping.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks.
I forgot all about LMC. I did ask as a ranger too with no luck, Even Ford didn't have any. I should have stated that all the places I tried had no listings for wiper arms.

So it looks like I will have to save up the money.

Mickey Bitsko

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
live everyday like your gonna die tomorrow

enjr44

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 2X4; 08 FX4
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic

Mazda

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Yep, got to be a million or so of them out there. The yard I go to must have 10 or 20 pair of them depending on year.
I will have to come by and see you and what JY you go to next time I go to Seattle. Her in good old California you can't just walk in and take what you want anymore. Insurance regulations and what not. Seems depending on how bad you need something the price seems to rise when you ask for it. Sucks.

Milton

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Texas still has Pick-n-Pulls, $1 to enter the yard, wander around with your tools pulling what you want. Recently needed to replace the doughnut spare with a full sized spare on my daughter's Focus. Pulled a rim for $11. My tire dealer provided a 2 year old all season radial with ~60% tread, mounted and balanced for no cost. A sweet deal.

enjr44

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 2X4; 08 FX4
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
I will have to come by and see you and what JY you go to next time I go to Seattle. Her in good old California you can't just walk in and take what you want anymore. Insurance regulations and what not. Seems depending on how bad you need something the price seems to rise when you ask for it. Sucks.
I usually go to Budget Truck Wrecking in Auburn, WA, about 20 miles south of Seattle. It is all pickups and SUVs, Two weeks ago I needed a couple of door lock cylinders (Gdaughter's truck got the door punched). Charged me $5 for two since I didn't know which type was in her truck. Of course it cost 40 more to have it keyed. And for the most part really good guys. I left a quarter inch Craftsman socket set laying on the counter once, one of the really good ones. Didn't notice until I got home. Called then and they said yep, they locked up in the back, pick it up next time I was there.

Up here they are all about the same. You just sign in (they want your name, or any name, and time in; but, you don't checkout, so I don't know why) and away you go. Wander the yard, pull what you want, on the way out you put it on the counter and he gives you a price. If you don't like it you can deal for a lower one or just leave it laying there. If it is small stuff like lug nuts and such, usually no charge.

Last edited:

Mazda

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I usually go to Budget Truck Wrecking in Auburn, WA, about 20 miles south of Seattle. It is all pickups and SUVs, Two weeks ago I needed a couple of door lock cylinders (Gdaughter's truck got the door punched). Charged me $5 for two since I didn't know which type was in her truck. Of course it cost 40 more to have it keyed. And for the most part really good guys. I left a quarter inch Craftsman socket set laying on the counter once, one of the really good ones. Didn't notice until I got home. Called then and they said yep, they locked up in the back, pick it up next time I was there.

Up here they are all about the same. You just sign in (they want your name, or any name, and time in; but, you don't checkout, so I don't know why) and away you go. Wander the yard, pull what you want, on the way out you put it on the counter and he gives you a price. If you don't like it you can deal for a lower one or just leave it laying there. If it is small stuff like lug nuts and such, usually no charge.
Thanks enjr44. I will have to give them a go next time i'm up that wat. I usually fly but I think a road trip is in order next time.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals