• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Naches trail oct 17 FIRM!

badmts

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ok we have pre run most of 684,secured rooms at whistlin' jacks and have 2 winched rigs ,tools lights etc. the list so far is my 86 ranger,73 bronco ,86 toyota p/u, FJ40, samuri and walkingtowinter's ranger- we are going to spend saturday night partying at whistlin' jacks then hit the trail from east to west at 9am -bring your own food but we will stop alot to bs ,take pictures eat etc...if the weater is ok and someone can show us the way we would like to see/try FUNNY ROCKS too. if you want to join in feel free to show up at FS-1913 at about 8 or 9 sunday morning the 17th. easy directions- SR410 to mile post 92 get on fs-19 (sign says something like NACHES river rd I think) (gps calls it FS-1900) go 9.6 miles in and turn right on fs-1913 go quarter mile and jst before bridge on the left is the beginning of trail 684 and some fun wheelin!

RacinNdrummin

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I would love to be a part of this, But I have a race that day.

wakingtowinter

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Just got my 4.56s and locker in, I'm almost ready to go

d112crzy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Damn, i'd love to come and ride along with someone if they didn't mind but I'm leaving on vacation on the 18th! I have a pretty nice dslr to take pics with too.

Have fun guys and take pics!

whitetrashfab

Reaction score
Make / Model
Exploder
Transmission
Automatic
Some of us from the North-western Explorer group will be up there that weekend http://explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290355 You can see pic's from other trips we have made over to that area on that site also.

We will be camped along the river down the 1900rd a few miles on the left in one of the pull outs. there will be a few explorers, a bronco 2, two rangers, a jeep, and maybe a tracker and toyota... Not sure who's all going yet. We will be will be running the trails up to the rocks and playing on the rocks Saturday and sunday. Say hi if you see us on the trail or stop by camp and have a few beers with us.

whitetrashfab

Reaction score
Make / Model
Exploder
Transmission
Automatic
oh, remember, its opening weekend of modern rifle... think orange...

wakingtowinter

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Well I think I messed up a valve lifter on Friday doing stupid stuff...not sure exactly what it is but I have a pretty good ticking now. anyway I'll take it into the shop on Monday but I'm not sure I'll be able to make it next weekend. :annoyed:

Endoverend47

November 2011 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
RBV's on Boost
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l turbo
Transmission
Manual
RacinNdrummin, you going to the hareport harescramble in bremerton?

badmts

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
gettin' closer!

Well last night (5pm wed) the toyota in our group PUT A ROD through the block:bawling: but not to worry this morning we went and got a reman engine and it is in the truck already:icon_welder: (it is so cool working in a big shop):icon_thumby: My Ranger only needed tie rod ends and a new stereo so I did that today- With the Explorer guys and us all on the trail at once this is going to be GREAT :yahoo: we are planning a 9-10 am sunday start time from the west so come on !

RacinNdrummin

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
RacinNdrummin, you going to the hareport harescramble in bremerton?
Nope, headed up to the Washington State MX championship final at port angeles this weekend...

RacinNdrummin

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Anybody got any pics/news from today?

whitetrashfab

Reaction score
Make / Model
Exploder
Transmission
Automatic
We ran 676 to 5 fingers and over to the rocks the first day and ran shoe, part of tipover, and shoestring on sunday. There are a few pic's I put over on the explorerforums. We never saw any fords the hole weekend, just a bunck of yotas and some jeeps. Hope you guys had fun

badmts

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
pics and vids

we did all of 694 and 1175 up to the point where it washes out and is blocked off by those two brown plastic things- i=IT WAS AWESOME ! We left Lakewood at 6:30pm Saturday night ,stopped at McD in Enumclaw and ate then headed east on 410 - at milepost 80 the toyota with the new engine started steaming and no heat:sad: so we stopped to check -it seamed bad-but on closer inspection it was a small by pass hose that we shortened and fixed on the spot -while the techs fixed it another team member and I walked down to the river and we filled that bad boy up with river water and drove on!:yahoo: We checked in and went straight to the bar at Whistlin' Jacks where we drank and danced 'til 2am:headbang: at 8am on sunday we ate a big breakfast ,fueled up and hit our ROLLING SP at 9:17 am .We were the first to leave as the ice on the puddles was intact! We met a bunch of dirt bikes and a few quads a Land Cruiser, 2 Jeeps ,geo tracker and a samuri with a sleeping baby in a carseat!! 1175 was another story it is a hard trail ,luckily we were going east to west and it was DOWNHILL other wise forget it ! we will post pics and vids before too long -this was a great trip and we will do it again next year -come with us!!:icon_thumby:

Last edited:

abe lincoln

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
i think you guys drove by us on sunday morning, a ranger in the lead, a teal? early bronco and another rig. we (whitetrashfab and the rest of the group) were camped at the meadow on the side of the 1900 rd

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals