• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

My 98 DD

racer1044

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I'm kinda new to the forums just thought I'd share some pics of my truck. 98 Ranger 3.0 speed. 2inch shackles in the rear tbar crank up glass pack with side exit. Cheap walmart lights up front and in the rear. 33inch wild country txrs. Painted hood it was all oxidized from the previous owner. Future plans are manual locking hubs some new wheels and build a front bumper.

Ranger Sport Honduras

Zoom Zoom
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mitsubishi/Ford
Engine Size
3.0/2.3
My credo
Fortune Favors the Brave
looking really good man!

EERNGER

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Nice looking truck man! i cant wait to see your front bumper build.

racer1044

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Thanks for the comments guys. Yeah It needs one built. I ripped of the lower valance and put a big dent in the stock one. I clipped a deer on the way home back when it was all stock. Luckily it didn't mess too much up. Hopefully the motor will last that long its got 190000 on it. If it goes I want to drop a 4bt into it.

EERNGER

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks for the comments guys. Yeah It needs one built. I ripped of the lower valance and put a big dent in the stock one. I clipped a deer on the way home back when it was all stock. Luckily it didn't mess too much up. Hopefully the motor will last that long its got 190000 on it. If it goes I want to drop a 4bt into it.
Oh, heck ya man! if you treat that 3.0 well she can most likely throw another 100k on there. They are a very good motor if maintained, i have driven a few with 270-300k miles on them. enough time for you to scrounge up an old 4bt and get started :icon_thumby: hehehe that would be sweet.

rngr4x4beast

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
sweet lookin truck man i had a 3.0 it was a good motor but you cant run the shit out of them all the time everyday mine crapped out at 129000 but i was hard on her do you have any blueprints or pics of wat kind of bumper your building

wrecking-crew

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
06 chevy
Make / Model
88 ranger
Engine Size
6 cylinders
Transmission
Manual
How are those tires? I was thinking of getting a set.

racer1044

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I just got them on the truck the other day. So far I like them a lot. Not to loud on the highway decent in the rain. Havent found and mud yet but they are pretty aggressive.
Not sure on the plans for the bumper yet. Probly some plate steel different angles some d rings and some holes for lots of lights! lol

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals