• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Interco

Jay'94

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994, 1987
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Anybody heard any poop on Interco?? Last I heard was a month and a half ago that they had molds and another manufacturer was manufacturing and they were in soome kinda testing. Anybody heard anything resent??? Not that I ain't got two sets of 'em and neither one looking to wear out quick since I only run 'em off road exceept getting there. Just really want to know before I get rid of the wimpy 33x12.50x15 and stick to the 37s or so for sure!!:icon_confused:

Bennybooster

EMT / Paramedic
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I would like to know as well seeing as im gunna be lookin for some 36's or 37's in about a year

Jay'94

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994, 1987
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Come on TRSers there;s got to be one you is either a tire guy or got contacts with one!!
Bennybooster, I & I'm sure the whole offroading TRS crew want to know an update on the Interco situation!!!

BowTech99

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1999 and 1998
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Turbo 2.5L and 3.0L
Transmission
Manual
I just placed a order At 4wheelparts for some Tsl's and they called me 2 days later saying they didn't have any, so i had to go with Baja Claws. Which I'm not complainin any.

I'd like to know when they are gonna start back i need me some swampers!!!

CountryBoy704

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
k so heres what it says on the interco website, they offer no explanation other than this dosen't even say if they do this or if thats how they dont do things sounds a little sketchy to me...
" Many brands of tires are made from generic specifications which means there are many "brand names" coming out of a particular factory but all the tires have a common specification basic body or casing. The only difference is the mold the tire is cured in. The tires will have different tread designs but the body of the tire is common to many others of the same size but under various names."

CountryBoy704

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
btw that is hidden down in their product sescription of the trxux mt if you wanna look for yourself

93 Ohio Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
XLT
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Ill help you guys out since i know the story except for the government stuff.

Interco tires were made by denman tire. Which went bankrupt 2yrs ago and the whole thing has just finished. I have a denman warehouse like 2 mins from my house. Also my mom's ex's dad had worked for them,there is now a new company named titan that bought denman. So im not sure what the tires will still be like if the compounds are changing or what.

PS! I know its a old thread but didnt want to leave you guys hanging on tires.

Last edited:

baddis

U.S. Military - Veteran
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 Sohc 1.5 ecoboost
Transmission
Automatic
As you may already be aware, Denman Tire, one of Interco's tire manufacturers went bankrupt in March 2010 and sold its assets to Titan Tire Corporation. As a result, rumors quickly spread across the internet stating that Interco (a.k.a. Super Swamper) had gone out of business. Luckily, those rumors were not true. Interco and Denaman were two completely independent companies and while all of the tires produced by Denman for Interco (which, unfortunately, happened to be a majority of them) were put on-hold, Boggers, Iroks, and M16s continue to be produced at other facilities.

As Interco continues to work on having their tire molds shipped to other tire manufacturers, tire availability has been hit-or-miss. In an effort to help our customers sort through their options, we've compiled this list of currently available Super Swamper tires. The list is up to date as of 1/16/11 and while we will do our best to keep it current, tires listed here are not guaranteed to be in stock.

http://www.filthymotorsports.com/Articles.asp?ID=241

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals