• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Info

lisky13

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford ranger
Transmission
Manual
Hello folks.
First time posting here. Can anyone tell me how far I can lift the front of my 4x4 2010 ranger before the CV shafts are an issue? I have the level keys in now but it still needs to lift up more. Or point me in the right direction.
Thanks.

BiggSherm1988

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford/Ranger
Transmission
Manual
Total Lift
none...yet
Total Drop
not for me
As soon as the geometry has changed it starts to stress components. I wouldn't go past 2 inches with keys. The upper control arm becomes an issue and the suspension drop travels goes away, basically making your suspension worthless. A key lift is good for leveling. If you want more, you need to do an actual lift. I have keys in mine and lift shackles in the rear, but if I were to go any higher, I will be doing a 3-inch body and the 4-inch suspension lift. There are plenty of threads on TRS that explain the different lifts.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals