• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I'm back

clubracergt1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
After a lengthy hiatus, I am making a return to TRS. Many, many moons ago, I had a Bronco II project that went the way of the scrap heap-long story. Now, I have picked up a Sonic Blue 2003 Edge to drive back and forth to work. She, haven't picked a name yet-between Raven and Mystique (X-Men reference FTW), has a 3.0 and a 5-speed. A couple of small problems have cropped up; but I'll have them handled soon enough. The Ranger only gets driven 2 days a week, though, since I am a truck driver with CR England running out of the Walmart distribution center in Sterling, IL. This means I live in my Freightliner for six days a week. The good part is that my commute from home to the D.C. is about 120 miles each way, so I get to enjoy a fairly decent amount of time with my baby truck.

If anyone cares, here is a photo of my 'daily driver' (BTW-Her name is Scarlett):

I'll get a few pics of the Ranger up once I am done giving her a bath.

Thanks for reading my ramblings, and I look forward to sharing my experiences with all of you in the future.

Last edited:

sblake01

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Welcome back! The picture isn't there for some reason but you did the same thing I did! I used to own a 1990 Ranger XLT, sold it and left the site in 2012 only to return this year with a 2004 Sonic Blue EDGE!

clubracergt1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I had a bad link for the photo. All better, now.

sblake01

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Oh, I get it now.....I was wondering how Sonic Blue Edge could be called 'Scarlett'

clubracergt1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
As promised, here are a few pics of my Ranger. She has a few scratches and dents; but what do you expect for $4k and 143k miles?

How did I make it my own? I have had this guy on every vehicle I've owned:

Some particulars:
2003 Ranger Edge-Sonic Blue (The greatest Ford color in existence)
3.0, 5-speed
265/75R16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs (Still need to get the speedo corrected)
Kenwood head unit
Silverstars in heads and fogs

Still to come:
Spray in bedliner (also on steps); Exhaust; Intake; Speakers and sub(s); LED dome, reverse, and plate lamps; and anything else I stumble across and think is cool.

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals