• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I miss pandemic trucking.

sgtsandman

Aircraft Fuel Tank Diver
TRS Forum Moderator
U.S. Military - Active
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Ham Radio Operator
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2011/2019
Make / Model
Ranger XLT/FX4
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC/2.3 Ecoboost
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Pre-2008 lift/Stock
Tire Size
31X10.5R15/265/65R17
Not much changed where I liv. There were no lockdowns or mask and vaccine mandates here, our governor banned them. So pretty much everything went on as normal. My favorite restaurant, down the street from me, was always packed, as usual. The marina at Draper Lake was always busy, the bike and jogging path around the lake always had activity. I never altered my routine one teeny bit. Never got the clot shot, heart dart, stroke poke or slab jab. Never got the coof.
I’ve had it twice. Once, the November before we knew what it was. I thought it was a bad flu. The second time was just after last Christmas and it was more like a cold. Never got the shot myself.

My father and step mother both got the shot and have had arrhythmia problems since then. Dad has been checked in the VA 3 times in about a 2 month period because of it. Step mom seems to be under control.

Makes me even more resolved to just depend on natural immunity because of what they have experienced.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals