• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

hello from oregon city, oregon

slinky

Reaction score
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i've been lurking around this forum for what seams like ever! my little sister has an 87 ranger 4x4 and i've always been the one to do the wrenching on it "she breaks stuff a lot... :)" and have used this site for overwelming loads of information.

i was out of the 4x4 seen for a while and consintrated on my drag racing passion for a while, but now, i'm getting back into wheelin and im about to buy my new project vehical. i still have my OG pickup, but i plan on restoring it and babying her...

i'm planning on purchasing a bronco 2 within the next month and starting my somehwhat agressive build. i am a fabricator by trade, and an ex technition for chevro-gay....so this build should be a good one ;) hoping to get this bad boy eventually running 33-35 bfg mud terrains with some superflex full leaf spring setup eventually....but thats a looooong ways down the road.

some pics to sweeten the thread ;)

My Truck, My Sisters ranger, and My Dads Bronco. Were a Ford Family

slinky

Reaction score
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
All nice trucks. What year BII are you looking at?
i thank you sir. since i am rather use to working on my sisters 87, i will most likely search for something 87-88. honeslty year doesnt consern me much, just as long as its all manual door options, a decent running 2.9, and a 5 speed 4x4, i'll be happy. once i'm done with this truck, there wil be little oem left on it ;) project crazyhorse is going to be just that...crazy

i need to build something that will compete with my sisters straight axle swapped mud machine....

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals