• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Wanted Full Console Airbag Switch

MapNerd

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford / Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Installing the Full Center Console that came with the Pioneer 290w sound package, into my 2004 Ford Ranger Extended Cab. When installed, the full center console blocks access to the Passenger Airbag Disable switch. That wouldn't be a problem as I would just leave it on and not care except that I have a small daughter who might ride with me from time to time and would need to turn off the airbag if she is riding shotgun with me, or tuck her in the back which is what I will do if I can't find this part.

I've seen photos of a version of the console where the passenger airbag switch is integrated into the top of the center console, like the below.
console-w-airbag-control.png

Unfortunately, the center console I have doesn't have that part, it just has a full width coin tray in place of that airbag switch, like this one:
console-no-airbag-control.png

I would like to either do a trade+cash for the front end of my console with someone else who has the integrated airbag switch on theirs, or buy their console off of them. Console pictured above is not mine, but mine is in similar condition.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals