• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Come on girls!

Will

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS 25th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
She's a lot cuter when she's not pasted onto someone else's photo!

Have a sense of humor, will you?
If it were a cartoon Wonder Women then I would have gotten it.

It's a little creepy to me. I'll take the flesh and blood version.

anupaum

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
If it were a cartoon Wonder Women then I would have gotten it.

It's a little creepy to me.
Why would that be?

Computerized art is not any different than drawing with a pencil and paper, or painting with canvas and oil. The tools are different, but the basic idea is the same.

I'll take the flesh and blood version.
Well, who wouldn't? Jim made a remark about someone using Photoshop to paste a supermodel onto a Ranger, so I put the aforementioned image together and posted it here. (It was done quickly, and it's pretty obvious, but if I took some time with it you'd have a tough time telling the difference between the photo of a real girl and what modern modeling tools are capable of producing. Images that I want to look really good take more than 20 hours for me to create.)

Nobody has ever successfully accused me of having a sense of humor. I guess this confirms it . . .

anupaum

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
This is a re-do of the earlier image I posted. It's still a bit of a "quickie," as most of this kind of work takes 20 hours or more. I have about half of that invested into this one, but EVERYTHING in the image is virtual. The truck and background were rendered first, then I put the model over the top, simulated the halter (which is a real pain!), but couldn't get a dynamic skirt to work for some odd reason. (I don't like the shorts.)

So it's not flesh, blood and steel . . . I'm still working on trying to get my sweetheart to pose for a photo. She looked at everyone else who has posted pictures here, and now she thinks she's too old . . .

Sigh . . .

Why do women think they have to be young to be attractive??? (After 18 years of marriage she still makes my heart beat a bit faster!) :wub:

skippy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l durasparked rice killer
Transmission
Manual
this calender aside,you seem to have a talent for this.maybe a different calender?your virtual rendering is cool as hell,kinda reminds me of the bike paintings in easy rider magazine.

anupaum

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
this calender aside,you seem to have a talent for this.maybe a different calender?your virtual rendering is cool as hell,kinda reminds me of the bike paintings in easy rider magazine.
Thank you for the compliment, but I assure you that compared to the real artists who do this sort of thing, I'm definately a "hobbiest." My talent lies in the realm of words, not images!

This sort of thing takes patience and an eye for how the camera angles and light work. Every joint in the figure has to be posed, as does the hair and face! All dynamic clothing (the halter, for example) has to be simulated, (where the "conforming" shorts are more or less plastered on top of the model), then the entire image has to be rendered.

The model you see is extensively modified from "stock," so that she looks like the character I describe in the book. The only reason I got into this was to design covers and make a more visually interesting web site. It's evolved into something far more involved (and expensive!) than casual usage, and it's driving upgrades to my computer far more quickly than would be the case if I weren't into rendering images.

It's a little bit like deciding to put a supercharger on my truck . . . One thing led to another, and soon I was swapping out the ECU! (I learned a LOT about fuel injection, that's for certain.)

There are lots of these on my newadventure web site:

http://www.newadventure.ca/gallery

You can go there if you're interested.

ranger1999 Bob

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Good for you. :icon_thumby: Most of us are too ugly to score an attractive lady to pose with our truck.
My wife is okay looking for her age, but 42 is still 42.

My wife is 47 and i just saw this thread now. MY wife has not only agreed to pose for a picture, but wants to choose the position where she sits on the truck. Its a shame you say this about your wife... I have never laid eyes on your wife but i can tell you that MY wife is the most beautiful woman in the world and Im proud, honored and the happiest guy in the world because my wife is on my arm. She will be the most beautiful woman in the world whether shes 47, 77, or 107 in my eyes. I feel sorry for you and your wife that you dont feel the same way about your woman

anupaum

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
My wife is 47 and i just saw this thread now. MY wife has not only agreed to pose for a picture, but wants to choose the position where she sits on the truck.
Good for you! I've been trying to persuade my sweetheart to pose in front of my truck, too--and I think I'm finally making progress.

i can tell you that MY wife is the most beautiful woman in the world and Im proud, honored and the happiest guy in the world because my wife is on my arm. She will be the most beautiful woman in the world whether shes 47, 77, or 107 in my eyes.
I affirm what you're saying. Where other people see wrinkles, grey hair and the long-term impact of gravity, I see a woman who has faithfully stood by my side for 18 years.

A woman doesn't have to be "mid-twenties perfect" to be attractive. Good for you!!!

Will

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS 25th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Well...

Definately you love and admire the person you've been through thick and thin with. I've not really noticed my wife go from 22 to 36 and four kids because I've been with her every day pretty much. I wouldn't trade her for the 20-something version because, as the guy says in that movie Send Me No Roses--"She loves you. Or at least she's used to you."

Being in love means you are a homer for the beloved--that's the biblical and Websters definition. You can expect lightning bolts and falling pianos if you aren't.

But in the naked light of day, Johnny O is right. Something like a calendar is for the younger women--and my surgically altered mother in law. It's pretty weird when your 25 y/o sister in law, 36 y/o wife and 62 y/o mother in law all look about the same. You have to check Ids before you grab a butt during family gatherings.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals