• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Bronco II door latch.

Darrell Honey

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Bronco II
Transmission
Automatic
I am new to the forum. Bought a 1989 Bronco II and am having trouble finding door latches to replace defective ones. Mine are automatic door latches but I don't really need automatic. Is it possible to exchange a manual door latch for automatic OR, better yet, can you guys tell me where I can find the automatic ones? I have called all the parts houses that say they have them but when I show up to buy, they don't have them. Also called Ford dealerships but no luck there either. Have also checked a few junk yards but so far, no luck. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.

dvdswan

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger XLT 2WD
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
Keep your mind like an umbrella, it only works if its open... Continually learning.
Welcome to the site.

I would think the only difference between the latches would be power and non-power. I'm not sure about automatic latch unless its for the liftgate..

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals