• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Beaten with the ugly stick....anyone?

wahlstrom1

J-man HD Mech
OTOTM Winner
2011 Truck of The Year
Forum Staff - Retired
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
I beat my truck for winter via the canopy, what about your guy's rides? How are your trucks surviving this years deep freeze....windchill of -35*C all day today :sad:

94twodoor

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4 cyl
Transmission
Automatic
Nice truck man. The weather here in se michigan hasnt gotten cold yet?? Hell, right now i swear its 40 degrees!

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My trucks parked with it's cap on. It's currently a mobile lawn storage unit. :D

Until May anyways.

MaGiKaLsHoTs

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(01) / [94] / {
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
[3.0L] | (4.0L) | {5.0L, sas 35 boggers}
Transmission
Automatic
i hate u.... but if it was 70*F here half the town would be out of a job lol.... my town thrives off the business the mountain brings in... we get cone-heads in a line of traffic backed up like almost 10 miles somtimes on weekends all of them leaving the mountain...

on holidays the mountain gets like 10,000 people a day.. (i know some of u guys in colorado or where ever have big skii mountains prolly get more a day.. but for my town, thats good)

those 10,000 people a day keep all the small business and gift shops running lol if my town didnt have cone-heads we would be a run down town... lol

oh btw heres my winter beater (also on the road since i wrecked my '01)

kinda_low

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger,
Explod
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i hate u.... but if it was 70*F here half the town would be out of a job lol.... my town thrives off the business the mountain brings in... we get cone-heads in a line of traffic backed up like almost 10 miles somtimes on weekends all of them leaving the mountain...

on holidays the mountain gets like 10,000 people a day.. (i know some of u guys in colorado or where ever have big skii mountains prolly get more a day.. but for my town, thats good)

those 10,000 people a day keep all the small business and gift shops running lol if my town didnt have cone-heads we would be a run down town... lol

oh btw heres my winter beater (also on the road since i wrecked my '01)

It may be nice now but I really miss the snow...And the 115* heat in the summer is NOT fun.

I used to live in Stowe, VT! I know exactly what you mean. Our family still has a hunting camp in Richford!

igiveup

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Hello

My B2 even with a weak battery starts with no problem if plugged in. The T-Bird starts up to -35/-40 not plugged in. The Stang I said the hell with it and parked it for the winter and pulled the battery. The Stang will start to about -30 unplugged.

igiveup

MaGiKaLsHoTs

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(01) / [94] / {
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
[3.0L] | (4.0L) | {5.0L, sas 35 boggers}
Transmission
Automatic
It may be nice now but I really miss the snow...And the 115* heat in the summer is NOT fun.

I used to live in Stowe, VT! I know exactly what you mean. Our family still has a hunting camp in Richford!
stowe vt!? thats really not far from me at all lol

TheBeast

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995, 1970
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
No snow here. We might get some thursday/friday, which will essentially shut the town down, and anyone with a truck will be extremely lucky lol. No salt trucks, let alone plows here. I think theres one total in all of charleston, and it's OLD as hell. We haven't had snow here in 20 years. If it does, its so light, and doesn't stick.

99_3.0

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.GO!
Transmission
Automatic
We've had a cold spell here, it's been between -15 and 0 without windchill here for the past week or so. 20 above sounds lovely right now especially when you've got stuff to work on!

mattpresley

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD F-250
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
61 here right now. supposed to be a 75 degree day when it's all said and done. I hate being hot in winter. AZ sucks

kinda_low

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger,
Explod
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
61 here right now. supposed to be a 75 degree day when it's all said and done. I hate being hot in winter. AZ sucks
:beer:I hear that! I think as soon as I'm done with school I'm moving someplace like Alaska or Vt again...

BigJohn76

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
i was down there a few years ago for christmas. i was eating breakfast on the deck in blue jeans and a cut off tee. there were people walking by in winter jackets looking at me like i was crazy. it was 50 degrees there and 60 back home.

right now its 10 above and a blizzard is coming. i love that the old people go to arizona for the winter so i dont have to deal with their driving.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals