• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Wanted 83-88 STX Grill and Badges

rngrracing96

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
2.9 EFI
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
33x10.5x15
Looking for the 1st Gen STX grill. Pictured below
Also would like the STX badges on the bedsides.
Located in NH willing to travel a little ways for it.

Attachments

franklin2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Bronco II
Transmission
Manual
Virginia is a little far isn't it? I have a truck that looks exactly like your picture above, except it's a regular cab long bed. But the color used to be exactly the same, a dark grey with black on the bottom and the red/orange pin stripe. The grill is flat black. I have the rear badges around somewhere, I remember all the mounting pins on the back of them broke off. But I always thought that could easily be fixed with small screws expoxied on the back of the emblem. I took the truck off the road and have been robbing parts off of it for my Bronco II.

What do you know about these trucks? Mine is a 1986. Besides the paint job, I noticed the wheels were painted black instead of silver. The bumpers are black front and back. It has a sport type of seat with the high sides that of course wear out quickly sliding in and out of the truck. It has a red interior with a red leather wrapped steering wheel. It had a tach and it had a upgraded factory stereo with speakers behind the seats in addition to the ones in the dash. I noticed it had sway bars front and rear. Other than that, I haven't noticed much else different from a regular truck.

rngrracing96

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
2.9 EFI
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
33x10.5x15
Virginia is too far for me unlees you would ship it. I dont know a ton about the stx package off the top of my head but you can definitely find an 86 sales brochure somewhere on the interwebs

franklin2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Bronco II
Transmission
Manual
Shipping the grille would be expensive. I would not feel comfortable unless it was tied between two pieces of luan or something that would keep it from being damaged and then slipped inside a large enough cardboard box.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals