• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

4wheelingplus.com problems

William Spitzer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9, 2.3
Transmission
Manual
Ok, so i got myself a set of AVM hubs for myself for Christmas, long story short, one of them practically exploded coming up my snow dusted driveway. (not beating or abusing my truck or anything!) After multiple emails to them and rugged ridge(who makes the hubs) i was told they were currently out of stock, so about a month later i got a package with my new hub in it. I was super excited to get it put on, after being without 4x4 for a little over a month. I opened the box, took the hub out, and turned the "free/lock" selector, and it wont do anything. The cog that should engage the axleshaft wont budge. You can work it around and after alot of effort get it from free to lock, and vise versa, but like even so, there's no possible way that it would work once i get it on the truck. I'm at a loss at what to do, Rugged Ridge wont email me back, 4wheelingplus.com wont email me back, and i have a defective replacement to what I've found to be a sub-par product. Does ANYONE know what the heck should do? I'm out of ideas.

nitrofan1

Man without a Ranger
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Subaru
Engine Size
EJ251
Transmission
Automatic
Hi William
I tried to find out any info for you. 4 Wheeling Plus has a store in Kittitas, WA but little info besides the owner info Double Z Enterprises LLC. I found no complaints against them with the BBB but it wouldn't hurt to get the BBB involved.

Contact the Spokane, WA BBB and see if they can help.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
DO NOT EMAIL THEM!!!! Call them so you can talk to somebody there. Emails can take a week at times.

Jay W

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Yes, you need to CALL, on the telephone, and talk to Ron.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals