• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2'' coils / sway bar

94bigsteele

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
ok im starting to lose my mind.about a month ago i was just cruiseing a pit with some friends maybe like 20mph then out of know where i feel the front tires fall booom rite into a washout nothing happend to the body but i think i hit everything underneath. my steering stabilizers is fine ,so are my tie rods.i drove with this claking noise for about a month till i went cazy and took the tire off .come to find out that the sway bar link was touching my coils.went to napa got new ones put them on and it dont touch anymore.on my way to a party in the woods last night and theres the noise again even though it didnt do it for the last 2 days since i put it on.so i got out and took a look but it still wasnt touching idk wat to think anymore.plzzz help

martin

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
Your sway bar mounting brackets may have got bent to the rear.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals