• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. evanesce69

Hot Springs or Wolf Caves

It would be great to have a club event at a park in Texas, Oklahoma, or Arkansas. Texas Wolf Caves Hidden Falls Katemcy Rocks Oklahoma RMR Green Acres Arkansas Hot Springs I really wanted to make LBL but just couldn't swing it... Are any of us in the Texas, Oklahoma Arkansas areas? my pics...
  2. evanesce69

Old member, Introducing a new truck

Well my old 93 is gone, and the 94 Explorer Sport met a cow head on at 60 MPH... Family survived, the Explore did not. I now have a 96 Suepercab 4x4, 4.0 OHV, 4R55E auto, electric BW1354 tcase. Shes got most of the parts from the other two trucks but with some major upgrades Front Axle...
  3. evanesce69

Pivot brackets???

Anyone local to SETX have a set of factory pivot brackets? I need a set ASAP! Rob
  4. evanesce69

I need factory pivot brackets.

Putting an old stock d35 onto my wrecked Explorer so that i can move it. I don't want to lose the lift brackets so they are coming off. I need a set of stock axle pivot brackets. Anyone have some laying around in a junk pile somewhere????
  5. evanesce69

SETX members???

Anyone in the southeast Texas area? Any events in the Texas area?
  6. evanesce69

Need some information about 2.3L turbo crank!

I've bought a 2.5L sohc from a 97 Ranger that had two pistons grenade. Fortunately the block cleaned up at .040" but the crank was thrashed. My ultimate goal is turbocharging this engine and replacing my 3.0L. I know the bell housings on the engines are different between the 2.3/2.5 and the...
  7. evanesce69

misses, backfires and fuel injector issues

ok guys... i'm at a loss... I just rebuilt a new motor for my 93 supercab 4x4. I's a 3.0 and 5 speed. here's what's happening 1) #1 cylinder runs just fine, unplug the injector and there is a noticeable change in idle. Spark is there, plug looks good with signs of normal combustio 2) #2...
  8. evanesce69

Needed: BW 1354 companion flange w/3" spacing

Guys I'm needing a rear output flange that has bolt spacing of 3" x 3". I hear they come on 2003 and newer t-cases.... Anyone have one for sale?
  9. evanesce69

BW 1354 case bolt torques???

BW 1354 case bolt torques??? SOLVED Does anyone know the torque for the case bolts? I cannot find any information regarding the subject. What I need: 1) flange nut torque (front and rear) 2) case bolts (those that hold the two halves together) 3) transfer case to transmission...
  10. evanesce69

93 Ford Ranger Dana 44 Install

OK, so as the title says, over the weekend I installed full width (non cut and welded) Dana 44 beams into my Ranger. I intend to document in process in great detail so to share what I have learned so far. 93 Ford Ranger Supercab, 3.0L V6, M5R1, electric BW1354 6" skyjacker suspension lift...
  11. evanesce69

Need photos of your timing indicators...

My bracket that indicated timing on the harmonic balancer is missing. I need photos of what it looks like so I can either replace it or build my own. Help please!!!!
  12. evanesce69

3.0L rebuild

rebuilt heads stellite exhaust seats, new valve springs (stock), 3 angle valve job Proform roller rockers 1.7:1 These rockers have 5/16 in bolts which will need to be replaced. I've read about tapping the heads for 5/16" threads but i would recommend against doing so. The difference between...
  13. evanesce69

Camshaft specifications 3.0L Vulcan

Hello All- It has been a while since I have last been here. I am in need of some information that I have had a very hard time researching. I would like to know the lift, duration and centerline of our factory 3.0 camshaft. I am also curious whether or not anyone knows the "cc" of our factory...
  14. evanesce69

Fuel Tank

1993 Ranger Super Cab 4x4 plastic side mount (driver) tank leaks needs replacement anyone have a clear picture of one Know where to source one converted to a larger, say 1999 F150 side mount plastic 24.5 gallon tank if I'm in the wrong forum I apologize, moderator please relocate and inform...
  15. evanesce69

2005 sable ffv pusgrod into a 93 ranger

i changed the head gaskets, intake and mounted it all up... ran great..... drove it 100 miles mo problems then the CEL comes on and it develops a miss.... now it will bearly stay at speed.... at part throttle it just falls flat on itsels, but mash it and it has TONS of power. Plus it...
  16. evanesce69

Transfercase problems.....

Maybe a little off topic, but i've had a few problems with the transfer case locking in. I have the button on the dash. When i push the button nothing happens except for the sound of a relay clicking on and then off. I haven't really looked much into it yet, but it's November and i may need...
  17. evanesce69

What is the size of the dome on a 3.0 FFV piston?

I found this information once before, but I seem to have forgotten where I saved it. I am unable to find it again. Can anyone help me on this one??? :icon_confused: :icon_confused: :icon_confused: Rob
  18. evanesce69

easiest way to check for blown head gasket

when i try to start my truck, the overflow res shakes something terrible. I think the head gasket has gone south, but i dont want to take it apart just to find out nothing was wrong. Do you guys know of any quick and dirty ways of checking the gaskets without disassembly??? the truck does...
  19. evanesce69

heater core: How hard is it to change???

1993 non xlt super cab 3.0L 4x4 I got a real bad sweet smell and the windows are fogging up? anyone done this,??? how hard is it to do??? Thanks guys!!!!
  20. evanesce69

3 piece intake on a two piece block/truck

do you think i could get a newer windstar 3 piece intake to fit my '93 ranger 2 piece? what are your thought on this my good fellows?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad