• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Coronavirus

Grumpaw

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger XL
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Stock
Total Drop
Stock
Tire Size
Stock 225/70/15
My credo
I don't count birthday's anymore...just happy to be looking down at the ground instead of looking up
Being a recluse is finally paying off, all this didn't change my lifestyle much. It actually improved it, No FOMO!
Gotta agree...
2 Subie's, Ranger, motor home all up to date on maintenance done at home. All detailed. Lawn/yard looks great. Saving money by eliminating needless mall/shopping trips. Cooking much more at home.
House honey-doos all done, windows all cleaned, painted a few rooms. Garage and shed cleaned out.
Recliner getting a good work out.
Wish it was over and done with, but I guess we'll have to live with it for the foreseeable future.

Eddo Rogue

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger 4x4
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
OHV
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
skyjacker front leveling kit
Tire Size
31-10.50R15
My credo
Crossed threads are tight threads.
Gotta agree...
2 Subie's, Ranger, motor home all up to date on maintenance done at home. All detailed. Lawn/yard looks great. Saving money by eliminating needless mall/shopping trips. Cooking much more at home.
House honey-doos all done, windows all cleaned, painted a few rooms. Garage and shed cleaned out.
Recliner getting a good work out.
Wish it was over and done with, but I guess we'll have to live with it for the foreseeable future.
Nice...I did a lot work to the ranger, got a few motorcycles running, sold a few of em, also cleaned out the garage and yard (still needs another round lol)...
Best of all I finally cut the concrete and dug out a new pool skimmer line (the old one leaked). The temporary skimmer has been running across an exposed pipe for years lol. Felt great to get that done.
Still got some patch and paint to do. More bikes and stuff to sell....And a handful of projects in the shop still...which never ends. I wouldn't mind another few weeks at least...

justlexi

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
4x4 Wildtrak
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
I guess it's not just me who has been productive during the pandemic. I've cleaned the house, tried new recipes (I hate cooking), modify cars, do gardening, and take care of a toddler while working from home.

RonD

Official TRS AI
TRS Technical Advisor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Well Covid-19 has done what the Democrats couldn't, Trump can't get re-elected after this "cluster f*ck" he lead

US is now with India and Brazil, India and Brazil...............and heck even India is ahead of the US because they have 1.36 BILLION people, a BILLION more people than the US and their numbers are lower

Covid-19 is not his fault but the way he handled it is, totally his, he set the tone, as a leader should, but just the wrong tone

So hopefully he man's up and decides not to run so the Republicans can field someone else, if they can find someone
But I doubt he's ego will let him do that, he really doesn't think he did anything wrong, which in itself is sad
I wanted him to do well, and still liked him as a President, he just fell flat on his face on this one, and it was/is a big one to goof up on

Pretty much all the other 1st world countries now have a handle on this, just the US, India, and Brazil are struggling
Russia and Mexico are coming up, but US of A is still top dog.............at the POUND, next one to get the needle, not a good place to be

My Mother and Brother and his family live in the US, please wear a mask when inside stores or public places or when in a group

Other wise just get a gun and shoot the first few older people you come across, same thing, only you HAVE TO WATCH the harm you are doing in real time, then you are arrested and have to wait to die, just like they would have had to do, its only fair

Its now pretty clear that covid-19 can be asymptomatic in many people, so absolutely no outward signs of the infection, no temp, no cough, so no test for it
A mask prevents you from spreading it when you are asymptomatic, simple as that
So your not sick, well...........................you are a sick bastard if you don't wear a mask, lol, cough cough

Last edited:

snoranger

Professional money waster
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
RBV's on Boost
ASE Certified Tech
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'79,'94,'02,'23
Make / Model
All Fords
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
I didn't ask for your life story, just answer the question!
Trump can't get re-elected after this "cluster f*ck" he lead
You truly expect too much from the American people.... but I think both of the old men need to step down.

Jim Oaks

Just some guy with a website
Administrator
Founder / Site Owner
Supporting Vendor
Article Contributor
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1996 / 2021
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0 / 2.3 Ecoboost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6-inches
Tire Size
33x12.50x15
Meanwhile in Texas....

People have COVID-19 parties
Protest wearing facemasks
Bars open in defiance of the Governor

pjtoledo

Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Fords
Engine Size
3.0 2.3
last Saturday evening at a Pizza Hut in Napoleon Ohio the place was deserted. fortunately the carry out & delivery services were busy.

meanwhile the social distancing enforcement unit raided a few bars and will suspend their liquor licenses,,,,,

on September 18th,,, that's 4 freaking weeks from now!!!

what the heck is going to happen between now and then, Covid takes a break??????????????

8thTon

--- Banned ---
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
My world is filled with stuff that needs to be fixed
Well Covid-19 has done what the Democrats couldn't, Trump can't get re-elected after this "cluster f*ck" he lead

US is now with India and Brazil, India and Brazil...............and heck even India is ahead of the US because they have 1.36 BILLION people, a BILLION more people than the US and their numbers are lower

Covid-19 is not his fault but the way he handled it is, totally his, he set the tone, as a leader should, but just the wrong tone

So hopefully he man's up and decides not to run so the Republicans can field someone else, if they can find someone
But I doubt he's ego will let him do that, he really doesn't think he did anything wrong, which in itself is sad
I wanted him to do well, and still liked him as a President, he just fell flat on his face on this one, and it was/is a big one to goof up on

Pretty much all the other 1st world countries now have a handle on this, just the US, India, and Brazil are struggling
Russia and Mexico are coming up, but US of A is still top dog.............at the POUND, next one to get the needle, not a good place to be

My Mother and Brother and his family live in the US, please wear a mask when inside stores or public places or when in a group

Other wise just get a gun and shoot the first few older people you come across, same thing, only you HAVE TO WATCH the harm you are doing in real time, then you are arrested and have to wait to die, just like they would have had to do, its only fair

Its now pretty clear that covid-19 can be asymptomatic in many people, so absolutely no outward signs of the infection, no temp, no cough, so no test for it
A mask prevents you from spreading it when you are asymptomatic, simple as that
So your not sick, well...........................you are a sick bastard if you don't wear a mask, lol, cough cough
His screw up was in believing the BS and not going the route Sweden did. It turns out most have T-cell immunity, which is why it's simply not dangerous to the great majority. We've destroyed our society and our economy for an illness that's been hyped way out of proportion to it's danger, and it's not an accident. All the models were massively wrong. Mostly it's exposing just how terribly unhealthy our society has become. The Covid floor my daughter volunteered on in a major DC hospital was shut down quite a while ago, and there is no need to restart it. You're being played for purposes of power and control, which will become increasingly obvious over time.

racsan

Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford/escape
Engine Type
2.5 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
2.5/151 I-4
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
235/70/16
My credo
the grey-t escape
manufacturing must still be down, my place of employment is still 1 shift only. I dod alright in july with the extra 600/week , now its just over 200. Called for payoff on the escape and had enough, so I saved 2K in intrest and paid it off, not knowing when I’ll be back to work again I didnt want to worry about that payment. Ive got alot done around home, My lady is still working so thats a good thing. Ive been to a few interviews but wow, every one seems to have 20-30 applicants (at least) Finnaly got the front gate fixed and back up that had been down since I moved in here a year ago. Im actually about out of projects, but not a bad thing since I cant afford to do much anyhow. Been vaccum-sealing produce out of the garden, Im going to be tired of green beans by spring, I almost need another deep freezer. Ive considered taking the ranger trailer apart and making it a flatbed, while its cool having a matching trailer, I have more of a need for a flatbed lately, if I do that I’ll put the bed on the concrete slab out back, set the aluminum cap on it and it will just be a (strange) storage shed.

8thTon

--- Banned ---
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
Stawp. Public warning, everyone calm your jets.
Glad you cleaned up the thread - note that I did not stoop to obscenity and name calling.

fastpakr

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
285/75-16
You may have avoided some of the specifics covered in the warning, but the overall note of it applies to everyone. Don't gloat because you didn't set the high score.

8thTon

--- Banned ---
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
It is a shame that we cannot have discussions about difficult topics in this society using logic and reason anymore, rather it goes right to rage, attempts to enforce conformity of opinion and to exclude dissent. Rhetoric and reason are no longer valued.

fastpakr

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
285/75-16
Don't treat a public health crisis as a conspiracy theory and expect people to believe you're capable of logic, reason, and rational debate. The two are incompatible.

Uncle Gump

Token Old Guy
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2006/1986
Make / Model
Ranger/BroncoII
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC/2.9L
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
Lead follow or get out of my way
Glad you cleaned up the thread - note that I did not stoop to obscenity and name calling.
I noticed you didn't go to that level. Thank you. I tried to correct this entire thing before it went off the tracks... but for some reason a couple of us had no moderator powers in this forum.

There is no doubt that covid-19 is an issue that has and is continuing to devastate everything we considered normal. I believe the truth is somewhere in the middle and each and every one of us has a responsibility to do whatever we can to get through this and hopefully we can rebuild all that was lost.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals