Things I miss on vehicles


Featured Build Threads

My superduty has a big console but seeing as how its so big in general that one dont bother me.

My wifes fusion is stupidly uncomfortable though. Plus you cant rest your elbow on the door sill because its to high, and if you jack the seat up your heads against the roof.

Luckly my crown vic has none of those issues

Having a split bench was a big selling feature when I found my F-150.

I hate full length consoles to begin with and then usually they tie up half of the available room with a console shifter that does nothing 95% of the time the vehicle is being operated.
 
Having a split bench was a big selling feature when I found my F-150.

I hate full length consoles to begin with and then usually they tie up half of the available room with a console shifter that does nothing 95% of the time the vehicle is being operated.
I usually prefer a full length console to separate myself from my passenger.

I dont want to be close to someone, like a bench or splint bench setup offers.

Keeps things professional.

Things I miss on vehicles
 
I usually prefer a full length console to separate myself from my passenger.

I dont want to be close to someone, like a bench or splint bench setup offers.

Keeps things professional.

View attachment 149172

I always have the center backrest flipped down for that, and being a fullsize they are like also like 2.3 miles away.
 
That's another thing I miss: replaceable car stereos.
 
sequential turn signals

and full frame RWD big cars
 
Hey, forum moderator.
This thread got so many responses, it grew a mind of its own, kick me to the curb and went rouge. :eek:

AI apocalypse. (automotive intelligence)
 
Hey, forum moderator.
This thread got so many responses, it grew a mind of its own, kick me to the curb and went rouge. :eek:

AI apocalypse. (automotive intelligence)
Well, thread drift is an olympic sport around here. This isn't even the first thread dealing with the topic you chose.

But do you really think it went red? (Rouge)
 
Well, thread drift is an olympic sport around here. This isn't even the first thread dealing with the topic you chose.

But do you really think it went red? (Rouge)
Fast and the Furious has nothing on the Drifting skills of most of the TRS members here.

AJ
 
I miss having an actual steel key instead of a big lump to carry for the "intelligent access" on my Escape. I have one key that works in both my Ranger and Mustang, the pattern for each vehicle is on only one side so I have to pay attention which side up the key is inserted but it saves carrying another key.
 
I miss having an actual steel key instead of a big lump to carry for the "intelligent access" on my Escape. I have one key that works in both my Ranger and Mustang, the pattern for each vehicle is on only one side so I have to pay attention which side up the key is inserted but it saves carrying another key.


They fixed that problem.

Now you just send an email to your car from your mobile phone telling it that would like to drive soon and to please prepare itself.
 
They fixed that problem.

Now you just send an email to your car from your mobile phone telling it that would like to drive soon and to please prepare itself.
Hey, Alexa. Start the car.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top