• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

mazda brush guard

injun_ben

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Im looking to seeif anybody has their blueprints for a brushguarrd for a 1994 mazda B3000 4x4.....I wouldnt say no to just buying one either but nobody makes one...Post pics of yours if ya got one...Thanks!

hitech_hick

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Im looking to seeif anybody has their blueprints for a brushguarrd for a 1994 mazda B3000 4x4.....I wouldnt say no to just buying one either but nobody makes one...Post pics of yours if ya got one...Thanks!
What exactly are you wanting this brush guard to do? I know that there are brush guards for Rangers, any of those ('93-'97) should fit your Mazda. Most brush guards are cosmetic only, they won't stop anything and usually do more damage than good in a collision (take out your headlights and dent fenders). If you want something beefy, you will have to make it yourself or get one that is custom made.

hick

mudcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I just used one off of a '88 Nissan pick up truck and moddified it to fit. Works great for what I do and have pushed small trees down that were dead and laying crossways to the trail on our property.

MUDDING B-3000

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997 , 1992
Make / Model
Ford , Ford
Engine Size
7.3L , 4L
Transmission
Manual
ya i have a universal type one i just am fabing up brackets to mount the bottom to the fram and top to the front bumper will look nice all chrome

zacknolden

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Honda
Transmission
Automatic
I Have a Tribute Full, one piece used but in great shape brush guard it is black and it is made by manik, which is one of the top of the line brush guard makers. I use it to my Mazda 04

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals