• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Eibach hub centric wheel spacer or dick cepek rims

mud junky

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988/2003
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L/4.0SOHC
Transmission
Manual
what you need then is ether the spacers, or less back spacing. being 15x10's may or may not help your issue (depending on backspaceing of thoughs rims), and as mentioned you would need fatter tires for 15x10's. if im correct all ford factory rims have a 4.5" back spaceing. so what you need is a 15x8 with a 3.75" back spacing and you will be golden. or the spacers.

Last edited:

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Ya I'm running stock rims with 31.6 tires so I'm good except at full turn only because my torsion bars are so low. I actually contemplated switching to 2wd for a bit just to lift but that's pointless with the snow we get up here...

An3

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford ranger
Transmission
Automatic
But the tires I have are 10.5 wide so ur saying that the 15x10 wont work ?
Ok let me get this straight I need 15x8 rim with 3.75 b/s some one wanna point out a good supplier that carry these rims

nine-teen91stxranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1991, 1977
Make / Model
Ford, Ford
Engine Size
245 cid of fury, 6.6l
Transmission
Manual
my friend just had 10.5 wide put on 10 wide rims, looks good.

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Ammm... I thought a tire that fit on a 7 inch wide rim would not fit on a 10 inch wide? I didnt thunk the width would matter idk... **** me... Lol

mud junky

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988/2003
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L/4.0SOHC
Transmission
Manual
But the tires I have are 10.5 wide so ur saying that the 15x10 wont work ?
Ok let me get this straight I need 15x8 rim with 3.75 b/s some one wanna point out a good supplier that carry these rims
im not saying it wont work. im saying its not ideal, and that there is no reason for it. most tire manufaturers recomend a 7"-9" wide rim for a 10.5 wide tire. and having a fatter rim will not solve your problem. less back space will solve it. and that in my opinion a 15x10 rim with less back space will make your tires stick way out of your tire wells, and probably trash your front end. were as a 15x8 rim with a 3.75" back space will cure your rubbing issues, give your truck a wider more agressive stance, be within manufactures recomended withs for your tires, and not stick your tires out so far that cops will be pulling you over every 5 miles on the road, and not trash your front end. so yes im saying 15x8" with a 3.75" back space ( or a back space close to 3.75") is what you should do. as for rims. you can get tons of different rims in that size with that back space. its a verry common size.
link to dick cepek rims that fit this desription
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MTT-1158421/
you caqn also look into procomp steel rims if you want to go cheeper
happy hunting.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals