• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Need input: Full size Bronco

Danger FX4 Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic

1988broncoll

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
HOLY SH*T I almost had a heart attack when i looked at the price tell the dealer you will give him 3k and a 8ball so he can keep up on that crack smoking hes doing. I had one theyre not bad trucks but not for that price. I think they miss input that 1 infront of the 2 that shouldnt be there. lol. Sorry thats just my input on that situation. :icon_confused:

Danger FX4 Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
HOLY SH*T I almost had a heart attack when i looked at the price tell the dealer you will give him 3k and a 8ball so he can keep up on that crack smoking hes doing. I had one theyre not bad trucks but not for that price. I think they miss input that 1 infront of the 2 that shouldnt be there. lol. Sorry thats just my input on that situation. :icon_confused:
Yeah, my thoughts too. I found a private seller who wants about $5k for a 1995 with a rebuilt 351W, transmission, transfercase, and rearend (only 18k miles since rebuilds).

Danger FX4 Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks for the links Maverick and CJREX. I might use 1988broncoII's advice, in terms of payment :D. Monday I am going to check the Black Book value for the Bronco and make an offer......It won't be half of what he wants.

Shran

Junk Collector
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Truck of Month
Reaction score
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Holy shit, that is insanely high priced. I'd offer 4-5000 and walk out of they don't take my offer.

'95 ranger

09/2013 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2005, 1989, 200
Make / Model
Subaru, FORD
Engine Size
2.5, 2.3, 4.OH
Transmission
Manual
nice truck but WAY to high of a price for it, kbb says 7k

Gum-B

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
that is a nice bronc but that is waaaay to much. I bought my 91 for $2500 with no dents or scratches and 98,000 miles. got the 351 too. I would checkout broncozone, and FSB. they are both great sights.

pud

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
broncos are awsome, awsome, awsome rigs. Exact same as a fullsize F150 other than the wheelbase and body from behind the front seats to the back of the truck. Doors, front 3 windows, dash, engine, suspension, tranny, axles..etc (you get the point) all the same as 1/2 ton ford...but you get to roll topless.
Fullsizebronco.com is an awsome site...i post on there as pud as well.

Danger FX4 Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks for the help guys. I offered the dealer $5,000 for it, and their counter offer was $12,000. I lauged and said I wasn't interrested. They called me back several times over the next couple of days, but I never answered. Mean while, I located this guy

It's a 96, with under 64,000 miles. The only pictures I have were emailed to me by the owner. It has a 351W, manual T-case, and everything is still stock. This weekend, I might be buying :yahoo: More pics to come if the deal holds up.

KELLY88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997, 2005
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
It's OJ's white Bronco! Just messin with you. Ya 12k+ is a ridiculous price, find something else. Friend of mine bought one last year. 96 Eddie Bauer, 351W, all leather, no scratches or dings, beautiful truck. Paid about 6500 from a lot I think and we agreed afterwards he probably could have done better.

Shran

Junk Collector
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Truck of Month
Reaction score
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
That white one looks pretty nice! I'd drive it. What are you gonna do for price on that one?

I can't believe the dealer said 12 for that first one. Like it makes you wonder if they are really in business to sell cars or if they just like having a lot full of old cars priced like they were new.

There was a dealer around here that was playing that game. They finally went out of business, but I looked at some of their cars for fun right before that...they had an '85 F150 with 133 miles on it:shok: New car price of course...and this was only a couple years ago.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals