• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Radius Arm Bushings

mas_fina

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
I recently bought some Energy Suspension raduis arm bushing and they look alot bigger that the OEM ones that are on my Bronco anyone have issues installing the Energy Suspension ones? The part number is 4.7110

TexCaliBII

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
That's the correct part number for a 2WD BII. If your's is 4WD you really need part number 61210. The part you have would probably work as the number I gave you also says it works for 2WD BII but the 4.7110 do not cross to 4WD BIIs. So they might work. As far a as I know the diameter of the radius arm "bolt" boss is the same. Thought the arms are different between 2WD and 4WD trucks as the 2WD are narrower than the 4WD where they attach to the axle but they should be the same in overall length and gain the bolt end should be the same. If they fit on the bolt end sungly and seat into the cradle holes IO'd think theu would be fine. Otherwise Energy Suspension will trake these back if you need the other bushings. Good luck!

Last edited:

brinker88

11/2013 OTOM Winner
Supporting Member
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
No problems here, they are a lot bigger than factory though. I bought mine off of broncograveyard.com where it actually said they were bigger. They fit fine tho. You will have to re-use the plastic washer though as mine didnt come with them.

mas_fina

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Bronco grave yard is where I bought mine, well I ordered Daystar's and they sent me Energy Suspension. The problem I had was the passenger side bushing the one on the outside closest to the nut was torn so I tried just replacing that one on the Bronco with the Energy one and there isn't enough threads for me to put the bolt back.

brinker88

11/2013 OTOM Winner
Supporting Member
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
They fit perfectly for me. :dunno:

And yea, They sent me energy susp. ones too where it said they were Daystar

kevinsranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
if they are longer "not enough thread to get the nut on" then it may cause your front end to be pushed further forward and mess with the steering, suspension cycling ect.

brinker88

11/2013 OTOM Winner
Supporting Member
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
They were the same "length" as the old ones, just a LOT thicker was all in my case.

trail B2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I've put those in by throwing a come along from the front axle to the tranny cross member.Don't get carried away put a couple clicks in and the nut will start.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals