• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New guy to forum

445feranger

Reaction score
Hi my name is Jon and I am a two year owner of a 1996 Ranger extended cab. I bought the truck with the intensions of modifying it. So far the engine is nearly complete and the Ford 9" installation is under way. Once the rear end is complete I will put the truck on the road with the four cylinder, fuel cell and 9" rear end installed untill I get some parts bought and body work done. My plan is a four link rear, brackets are going in as of now, rear coil overs, panhard bar. Jaz 18 gallon fuel cell with Holley external injection pump. And aeromotive bypass regulator with a sn 95 injection system. I have already boxed the rear frame rails and fabricated boxed crossmembers. My engine is a 445 FE big block stoker, 10:1 compression, 600\600@ 112 hydraulic roller camshaft. Edelbrock Rpm Heads with a stage x upgrade 2.050/1.66 valves and a blending, beehive springs, T&D race rockers and a custom FE to Cleaveland intake adaptor. Still waiting on the adaptor and Trick flow Box R intake lower and upper. I still need a TKO 600, Quick time Bell Housing, Tilton hydraulic throwout and Mcload RST clutch for the drivetrain. I have a two pass be cool radiator and oil cooler to get also. Future plans include a Heidts mustang II k member and some Qa1 shocks. But things are moving along.

Sent from my RM-927_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

mattpresley

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD F-250
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Welcome Jon! 1996 was a good year for RBV's. I'd love to see some pics of what your working with?

96Indyram

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984, 1987
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8, 2.9
Transmission
Manual
same here pictures would be sweet!
and welcome aboard.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals