• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1989 ford ranger 2wd build

Rangerr_Dangerr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
hey yall im new to this forum and a couple weeks ago i got a good deal on a 2wd 2.3 5 speed ranger longbed (500)$ with 83000 miles. anyways, the title says "build" but its not all-intensive, although i will be doing some large modifications. havnt dived into anything yet, but i have done small things here and there. im hoping to get my 302 shortblock within the next couple of weeks. ill post whatever pictures i have of what ive done so far.

Rangerr_Dangerr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Yeah so I haven't gotten a chance to post anything cuz I work 12 hours a day and then I hit the gym after that. only things I've done is reset the bumper(was sagging)and replace speakers. Thinking about redoing my whole sound system for perfect quality but might hold off till spring. Going to start repairing rust on roof with fiberglass this weekend. Will have pics of that. Still waiting on boss to have a clear schedule so he and I can get the sbf. I'm thinking a 347 stroker afr heads. That's the meat and potatoes of the engine not sure on other items. Cheers until next time.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals