• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Where do you wheel?

Stinker12100

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Post where you wheel and if you have pictures of your truck tearing it up upload them too. I'm just curious where everyone wheels. :)

06RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
mall... i used to, and have gone through some hell and back. then i woke up and said, hey this is my twenty thousand dollar daily driver... maybe thats a bad idea. never gone again. my truck is waxed, polished and in mint shape. no more trials for me!

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Post where you wheel and if you have pictures of your truck tearing it up upload them too. I'm just curious where everyone wheels. :)
LOL....Dude, you shouldn't post about ' tearing it up '. Respect the land. Wheel where you are supposed to wheel and tread lightly so we can all wheel and enjoy it!! It is fun to go wheeling and we have so much property to enjoy. I do hate to see some of the idiots I see every once in awhile doing what they want.

06RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
LOL....Dude, you shouldn't post about ' tearing it up '. Respect the land. Wheel where you are supposed to wheel and tread lightly so we can all wheel and enjoy it!! It is fun to go wheeling and we have so much property to enjoy. I do hate to see some of the idiots I see every once in awhile doing what they want.
when they get stuck, i let them figure it out for them selfs.

JohnnyUhlar

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
oh come on! you guys must be old and over that whole adrenaline rush thing. stinker12100 i like to go to whats called the woods around here. its at the very northern edge of where i live. its considered city property but they dont do anything with it but sit on it. there are tons of trails out there and mud holes too. i personally dont mud. i race. i get out there, go tag a few tree with paint and set myself a course. no its not legal but FWC doesnt seem to mind as long as i stay out of their "wet land reservation" area. i love gettin out there on sundays and tearin it up. no photos though sorry.

The Jester Race

OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987, 2009
Make / Model
Ford, BMW
Engine Size
2.9, 4.0
Transmission
Manual
Northern California, the people and politics may suck, but we sure do have some beautiful country out here.

-Jester

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals