• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Floor mats

Lilgrizz

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Hi all so I have a 99 ford ranger and am looking for some nice contoured molded floor mats preferably husky liners or weather tech does any have the same truck and have these liners or does someone have a newer model ranger and know if those mats will fit perfectly in my truck need to know before I buy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mike Tonon

Ribbed rubber mats with rubber backed carpet mats underneath. The carpet mats catch stray water, etc. and it doesn't seep into the cab carpet because of the rubber backing. This especially helps when the rubber mats have wear holes in them. And I cut the hook off that was on my drivers side to hold the mat. The mats have dimples underneath, anyways.

I tried Weathertech. Those mats need to go another few inches or so up the firewall and those are so flat, water, etc. just sloshes around.

Lilgrizz

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Will mats from the 2007 ranger fit my 99 you think?

Bronco638

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Sadly, WeatherTech doesn't have very good support for older vehicles. I don't think they make anything for vehicles that are older than 5 years. They do offer a generic line of mats (that fit several vehicles) but they're not the "laser fitted" version. I hope you're able to locate something that works.

Lilgrizz

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Thanks I looked and saw that husky has a classic that is supposed to be "laser fitted" so I will see if anyone has anything on them first

The_Epsicle

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 Pushrod V6
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
All hail the mighty ziptie!
Post what you find, I'd like to get some nice floor mats whenever I finish my repairs.

97RangerXLT

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2"
Tire Size
31"
the floor pans of the 2012 should be the same as your 99...so you might look for mats that fit a 2012 Ranger.

AJ

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals