• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

lowering question

2wdmuddin

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
beefy 3.0
Transmission
Automatic
i dont know much about lowering anything or if its a good idea being in georgia and driving on dirt back roads. but ive always wanted a minitruck. ive had the 94 extended cab for 2 years now, im on a budget and really dont have much money as im also trying to get a house. does anyone have any good pics of the 94 bodystyle lowered, also a cheap way to lower it the right way and a good place to get parts. thanks

mini274

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
slammedxonair will be your best bet he will probably chime in here in a little while

slammedxonair

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
91 and 00
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
Check out my listings of Ibeam ranger lowering products in my vendor section here http://therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56199 I would suggest going with the DJM 3" drop Ibeams and a 4" rear flip kit. But if that is out of your reach I would go with the 2" Belltech drop coils and do a rear shackle and hanger flip for a 2" rear drop.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals