• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Fast Five

Stxrangerbumper

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2009 / 1993
Make / Model
B2300 / f250HD
Engine Size
v6 3.0L/ 7.3L
Transmission
Manual
IT sounds like too good movie, ABSOLUTELY MUST SEE

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
saw it. I didn't think it was as good as the rest of the movies. it seemed like one big dodge commercial to me.
You caught onto that also, huh? Chargers chargers and more chargers and then the challenger at the end.

I just think it would take more than two chargers to drag around a safe......and at speed and around corners.....I just don't think so. Maybe in a straight line.....maybe.

And how about that acting by The Rock.
I was nice seeing another car in a movie besides all GM products. It was just non-stop Ford and Dodge action. Don't forget the pantara, and GT40. The Only two chevy trucks was desroyed and don't forget about the Ford Gurkha F5. It was a tose up between being a Ford or dodge commercial. I can tell you one thing for sure there are 500 less exporers and focus left on the planet. Did anyone notice the charger was a manual. They don't make the 2011 charger in manual.

kissofdeathracing

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I was nice seeing another car in a movie besides all GM products. It was just non-stop Ford and Dodge action. Don't forget the pantara, and GT40. The Only two chevy trucks was desroyed and don't forget about the Ford Gurkha F5. It was a tose up between being a Ford or dodge commercial. I can tell you one thing for sure there are 500 less exporers and focus left on the planet. Did anyone notice the charger was a manual. They don't make the 2011 charger in manual.
Yeah i kno there is talk bout next years charger getting a 5 speed but confirmed the 2012 srt8 is getting oh god a flappy paddle gearbox! Oh the humanity

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah i kno there is talk bout next years charger getting a 5 speed but confirmed the 2012 srt8 is getting oh god a flappy paddle gearbox! Oh the humanity
Actually it's gonna be a 8 speed gear box.....

master hec0

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
You caught onto that also, huh? Chargers chargers and more chargers and then the challenger at the end.

I just think it would take more than two chargers to drag around a safe......and at speed and around corners.....I just don't think so. Maybe in a straight line.....maybe.

And how about that acting by The Rock.
how bout that one pull with safe while burning out and doing a wheelie at the same time then suddenly adding nos while spinning tires actually make it pull there was lots of bs physics.

and The rock was quite "good' he made his character bigoted and funny

dhinch279

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
That's what you get for driving an eclipse. :thefinger:

I've seen all of the others at least twice, they're just kinda fun. They're entertaining, and easy to make fun of at the same time. I'm sure I'll see this one too, just not sure if it'll be in theaters.
+1

I figure this one will be just like that last few but with more recognized actors. I never saw any of them in the theaters and I won't see this one either, but I don't mind renting them just to see some cool (and not so cool) cars.

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
Alot of people who wait for a movie to come out to rent or watch the pirated version, unless they have a big HD TV with a awesome surround sound they usually miss out on a really good movie. I've seen several movies that was fantasic in the theater but horrible after later watching on a 27 inch TV just cause you miss out on some of the good details and sounds. It's hard to explain this to people who don't go to the movies but it's true. My brother does, he only watches the pirated versions "he don't get out much" on a 17 inch computer screen with two small computer speakers and he'll tell me a movie sucks he just misses out on some of the details and sounds. Just my $.02.

gearhead51

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
they should make one in 3D, it would be sick to have crashes where the car comes flying at you:headbang:

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
No offense, but I vomit in my mouth everytime I see another 3D movie comming out. They always try too hard to make stuff come at you and it makes the movie more fake than what it already is. I couldn't imagin how horrible FF movies would be.

rangerluver

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0 (412 hp)
Transmission
Automatic
how bout that one pull with safe while burning out and doing a wheelie at the same time then suddenly adding nos while spinning tires actually make it pull there was lots of bs physics.

and The rock was quite "good' he made his character bigoted and funny
I don't know.....all he did was stomp around and make his eyes bugg out of his head. That may work for Disney movies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals